We fixed some bugs and add some new features in this release.
- Optimize the status code distribution diagram.
- Refactor the way we manage policies.
- Refactor the API details page.
- Support mTLS between Apache APISIX and clients.
- Support instance filter on monitoring page.
- Refactor the "Add Instance" page.
- Fix some bugs on the page and improve the user experience.
- Update the default APISIX version to
shcompatible way in the
- Fix the wrong binary package name (show the version correctly).
In this version, we fixed some bugs and added some improvements.
Since this release, the minimum required version of the Apache APISIX is
- Refactored the Application Details page layout and supported editing sub-resources of Application.
- Fixed the alert due to empty Consumer description field.
- Fixed the minimum value of count to
1when using the Rate Limiting Policy.
- Fixed the incorrect redirect port when the Application protocol is
- Fixed some bugs which hurt the stability.
- Optimized the API Reference.
- Fixed the "bad metric timestamp" bug.
- Fixed the "client body too large" problem when uploading metrics from DP instances.
- Supported releasing windows binaries (
- Fixed the incorrect command option handling for
- Added an installer.sh script to install Cloud CLI quickly.
2022.04.02 - First Release
We released the first version of the API7 Cloud.
See the getting-started guide to use API7 Cloud now!